Tuesday, February 16, 2010

THE FIRST LETTER

Hey Everyone! The MTC is so great!! The food is really good, although it is getting old pretty quick here. On the first day we jumped right into speaking Thai. It was pretty cool. The language is hard but really fun. The teachers, Brother Parker and Brother Everton are really good. The district is cool. There are only 7 of us learning Thai in the whole MTC right now! Elder Nelson, Elder Tibbetts, Elder Larson, Elder Martin, Elder Brennan (yes i did spell it right), and Elder Anderson, and myself. Elder Nelson is actually from Henderson, Nevada!!

And I discoverd last night something that blew my mind! There was Cactus Cooler in the vending machines in my residence hall!!! I know right!! Well, it is pretty fun here. They say if you get past the first sunday, the rest of the time here is a brezze, and I believe it! The Spirit is so strong here! Our zone is a ton of fun as well. Although some are leaving tomorrow for Florida and some left monday morning for New Mexico. I can't believe that we will be here for 10 more weeks! I hope the time passes really quickly.

So Tuesdays are my P-Days for the rest of the time I am here. This first P-Day seemed so far away. Oh and I will try to send pictures sometime. I just don't know how to load them on the computer. So my next email will have them I hope. I hope to get letters from you all in the mail! It will help the time here go faster! I love you all! Talk to you all next week!!

2 comments:

  1. the time does start to go faster. Scott says Sundays are the best day of the week. Kathy,
    how did your first week go?? Scott will be leaving on the 26th for Teresina. Can't believe it has already been nine weeks for him.

    Aunt Merrilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe everyone is growing up and it is so fun to hear about their experiences. I can only imagine how I will feel that first week when Kyle goes. I hate it when he goes for a week and he isn't here telling me about his day.

    Aunt Melodie

    ReplyDelete