Tuesday, April 20, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is crazy!! We are actually going to be leaving the MTC! We all thought that our mission call was to stay at the MTC and learn Thai. But it isn't so. We officially leave on the 26th of April at 4:30 in the afternoon! This will be my last email home from the United States.

Well this week has been awesome! We taught the message for the restoration for the third time in Thai and it went really well I thought. This Saturday, we teach the Plan of Salvation again. It should go really well. This next Sunday, in sacrament meeting, we will do a musical number as a district in Thai. It's going to be way fun. We are singing, "I Need Thee Every Hour". We are excited. I have been able to read Thai so much faster. The Lord truly blesses us here!

Last Tuesday, we had a really awesome devotional given by Elder Pace of the Seventy. It was on how our Heveanly Father loves us and on the Spirit World. It was so amazing. He shared a lot of very personal experinces and the spirit was very strong. It lasted only an hour, but I would not have minded if he had kept going on for a couple more hours. Every one in the meeting was spiritually filled. Well, today is the last time to go to the temple for a very long time. I'm really quite disappointed. The feelings I experience there are so amazing!

Thanks for all the support from everyone!! My stay here has truly been amazing!! I love and miss you all!!!

Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment