Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow

Okay, so we are really tripping out here! Only 2 more weeks until we leave for Thailand!! It is so crazy!! This last Saturday we taught a lesson in Thai for the fourth time. I thought it went really well. This next Saturday, we teach about the Restoration, and the next week, about the Plan of Salvation. So in Thai, I am probably the fastest reader of the script. It is so much fun to read the Thai Book of Mormon and get a small idea about what I am reading. The language is a ton of fun.

It has been quite an amazing experience here! The Elders and Sisters here are so fun and cool! I am still a Zone Leader, but this week, the Branch Presidency will be picking some new Elders to replace us. Oh! We are most likely getting our travel plans this week!! The Cambodian Elders, who come in a week ahead of us, got theirs last week. We are way excited to find out when we are leaving. We also get to Host tomorrow for new Elders coming in. That will be fun I think.

So I was going through some of the stuff that I need to probably send home this week, and I don't have a big enough box for my coat. It snowed today!!! It is so weird! I was not expected to have to wear my coat any more, but I am having to! Well, I don't have much else to report on this week. It's pretty much been normal and fun. I love and miss you all!!!
Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment