Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I don't even know what week it is!

Uh oh. I don't even know what week it is! It is so true though. All the weeks seem to mesh into one. It is crazy how fast the time flies here! Well the language is going pretty awesome I have to say.

This Saturday, we get to teach the whole first lesson in Thai! The teachers haven't decided if we get to bring some vocab help or not if we get stuck. We practiced yesterday to teach about the 3rd and 4th part of Lesson 1. We were supposed to speak for 5 minutes without any help, with the vocab we knew. I spoke for the almost the whole 5 minutes.

Well, not this Wednesday, but on the next, we get the 12 other missionaries going to Thailand! It is going to be so cool. Finally a district that we will be able to get to know longer than 3 weeks! And since I am a zone leader, I get to meet them first which is so awesome! Being a zone leader has been pretty fun. I'd say everyone in the zone likes me. So Elder Nelson and I made a goal, for the whole rest of the time here at the MTC, we are not going to drink anything carbonated. It has been going really well and I can notice a difference.

I can not wait to get out to Thailand!!

Oh!! Caleb Bills is coming in tomorrow! He wasn't able to get his visa on time, which is disappointing, but it will be cool to see him! And last Thursday, we met an Elder Fast, who looks pretty much exactly like Will Ferrel, the actor. It was really funny and Elder Anderson, Elder Nelson, and I all got pictures with him for fun. It was great! Well, I love you all!! Love, Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment