Sunday, September 5, 2010

Short Week!

Hey one and all!

Well this was a very short week between emails! Mainly because time really flies around here and because the last Preparation Day was on Wednesday. So I apologize if this email is short.

Thursday: Okay, so I told you about having to show around a "greenie". I use that term very carefully considering I am still in my greenie area. But needless to say I had a blast and learned a lot. So Thursday I was working in Bangna with Elder Hardy. It was an alright day. We only got one lesson done and we didn't find any potentials. That evening, about 5:30pm, or so, we get in a taxi to go pick up our real companions. They were in a meeting all day for training. I got to see my trainer who is a zone leader up in Chiang Mai. An overall pretty cool day.

Friday: So, since we were busy on Thursday, we had our weekly planning session Friday after our morning studies. Not a lot to plan for except where we will be going inviting everyday. We seem to be low on the amount of investigators we have...that is what inviting is for. To go out and find them! We taught one lesson with a relatively new investigator. It went way well. I would say he is pretty excited about the gospel, which makes it slightly easier on our part.

Saturday: Well, it was a day full of inviting. No lessons or anything. We did find 4 new potentials for the day. We did a lot of walking up and down streets. But it is fun. You get a lot of time to think and to talk with people on the street.

Sunday: It was a pretty fantastic day. Going to church is always a good experience whether or not I understand everything people are saying. But it is all good. That is what the Spirit is for. To help us understand. So we were able to teach 3 lessons, find 8 new potentials and go to a dinner appointment. It was a great day. The lessons turned out well, and dinner was delicious. The members here are so fantastic. I will find out on Tuesday if I am moving or not. I personally hope I am not. I love it here.

Monday: Since it is the last P-Day of the moves, we are doing a good cleaning of the house. So it is going to be a pretty chill day. We have some appointments tonight and we will see if they work out or not.

Well that's all for now.

Elder Ackerman
เอ็ลเดอร์ แอ็คเคอร์มัน

No comments:

Post a Comment