Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week #82



(The picture is of what used to be a rice field)


Dear Everyone,

So this was another week full of service. I do not know where to start really. All the days lately I have not been able to keep apart at all. We seem to wake up, do service, come home and eat and sleep. It is actually a lot of fun, so don't worry. Umm. Since I emailed on Tuesday night, I will start with Wednesday. Actually I really don't remember at that we did this week. I mean, I don't remember what was done on each day of the week. We cleaned a couple of more houses, helped people move stuff back to the original places, did some scraping of walls to prep for painting, did some actual painting, etc. It has been pretty tiring and napping during the day has been becoming a lot more attractive (no I have not napped at all). Sunday turned out to be okay. We watched the Asia Area Stake Conference, again. This will actually be Elder Hanni's 4th time watching it. Here in Ayutaya, they have not seen General Conference yet even. That will be happeing this Saturday and Sunday. That will be fun to watch again in Thai. Umm, I really do not have a lot to report I am sorry. The flood waters are going down, but as far as I know, Rangsit is still flooded, but getting better. We also got invited to go to a Thanksgiving dinner in Bangkok on this Friday. I hope that it still all goes through.

I guess I can also introduce my new companion. He is Elder Chamberlain from Boise, Idaho. I am his follow-up trainer. He is starting transfers 3 and even though we have not done any teaching together, he is a very driven missionary and a good example to me. The other 2 Elders here are Elder Hanni and Elder Raven. They are both pretty awesome and having 4 Elders in a house again is way fun.

I am sorry, but that is all I have for this week. I love you all so much!!

Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment