Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Week #84




Dear All,

So this was another unproductive week. Well, I mean as when it comes to teaching lessons. It has been pretttty quiet around here. We have been still doing a ton of serving. I still don't even know where to start. I am pretty sure we cleaned 2 more houses as well as 2 schools. That was actually a lot of fun. I have been super tired, but it seems everyday I still have the strength to go out and serve. We had a health meeting at the Ceangwatana building. The Area doctor and his wife came to our mission and we had a 2 hour meeting. It was cool and everyone in Bangkok was present, so that was way fun to see a lot of people, even though I did not know who half of them were. Oh well.

We went into Rangsit for 2 days. One to do a members house and the other to help clean our Branch mission leaders house. There were also some members from the International branch that came and helped. Oh and the BML can speak English way well and works for a Canadian company as a tax analyst. He is way busy. Umm, other than that, not much to report on this week. Oh, so transfers is on Thursday. I also got the call last night from Pres. Smith. The call was for the assignment to be a Zone leader. I did accept, but it is going to be a huge jump in responsibility. Oh boy. So yes I am moving from Rangsit and after only 4 weeks with Elder Chamberlain. Pretty sad. I was looking forward to serving longer with him.

I love you all and thank you for all of your support!

Love,

Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment