Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week #89




Dear All,

This was a fun week. It was lacking a little work wise, but we got a good amount accomplished I feel.

Monday: It was so much fun. We went into Bangkok and I got my suit cut. Well, he measured it and I will need to go back a couple of times. We went to the wax museum in Siam Paragorn (the most hi-so mall in Thailand). It was way sweet! We taught a lesson in the evening when we got back.

Tuesday: We had a leadership meeting in the morning that we had to attend. It was given by the Assistants. It went really well and learned some new stuff. Afterwards we taught a couple of lessons and taught English.

Wednesday: We spent all day out side of our area. We taught a District meeting in Ayutaya, and then Elder Warner and I split up. He went with the 2 Elders in Ayutaya and I went to Lopburi. It was fun doing some training and observing. I remember when that really helped me when I was a younger missionary. It is a lot less threatening.

Thursday: We got back to our area kind of. We taught a couple of more district meetings that all went really well. Got back in time to teach a couple of lessons to our investigators.

Friday: We had our District meeting to teach and then went on an exchange so Elder Heftel (our DL) could interview our dater. The interview went well and we taught a couple of lessons together. Found a new investigator as well.

Saturday: Oh boy. I had to sit in a meeting for 5 hours with Elder Gong as he trained the Thailand leadership. It was so long!! Taught a lesson in the evening.

Sunday: A good day. We taught 3 lessons and refound an investigator we thought had disappeared for good. That was comforting.

Umm, yeah.

Love ya!
Elder Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment